Saturday, December 10, 2016

Housekeeping

Yes, I’ve been quiet lately on here.  I find that the times when I have the time and energy and motivation to make a post of any length are getting fewer and fewer.  And with my studies continuing, it may remain that way for a while.

I remember blogging away when I was studying at CMRS Oxford in 2007. How did I do that?

Anyway, I have decided to experiment with making more very short posts in the style of InstaPundit, a favorite blog.  I think that would go better with my current lifestyle and would make this blog more active.  We’ll see how that works.

Of course, I will occasionally still make a longer post.  You know how I am about ranting.


By the way, studies and life are going very well.  I hope you, too, are having a blessed Advent.

No comments: