Wednesday, January 27, 2016

A Petition Against Houston’s Unequal Justice

I confess I don’t have much value-added to say about the indictment of two video journalists from the Center for Medical Progress.  Here are the basics of the case.  In short, they exposed Planned Parenthood’s trafficking in baby parts, but those two courageous investigators, not Planned Parenthood, are the ones indicted.  Outrageous, and yet more shame from the armpit of Texas, Houston.

But others are covering this better than I can.  What I can do is point you to a petition to urge the Harris County D.A. to drop these absurd charges and instead do a real investigation of Planned Parenthood.  I’ve signed the petition and urge all readers to do likewise.


I could also rant about unequal justice in this country.  But I will save that for another day.

No comments: