Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Return to Pilot Point

I’ve long desired to return to the town of Pilot Point with my novel Pilot Point.  That time is now near!  Also, I will get to return to Denton as well to have a book signing in the very same building on the Square where I lived for four years.

Here’s the schedule:
Denton:
Friday, March 27th
3-6pm    Recycled Books  (A great used book and music store, by the way, where I’ve bought any number of books, including from the Victorian era.)

Pilot Point:
Saturday, March 28th
10am-noon Sweetwater Coffee House
1pm           Pilot Point Community Library
around 2pm  Lowbrows


If you can make one of these appearances, be there!  If you cannot, Pilot Point is available in both Kindle and print at Amazon.  Also, do like Pilot Point on Facebook.

No comments: