Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Pilot Point Update

I hope I am not being a pest about this, but I want to be sure you good readers know that the opportunity to buy the Kindle version of my Anglican Texas novel Pilot Point for only $1.99 is in the final 32 hours and ends tomorrow Thursday night.  You have to admit that is quite inexpensive for a novel that, to my knowledge, is unique.  If you find another quality Anglican Texan novel out there for $1.99, buy it! 

A more modestly discounted paperback version of Pilot Point is available as well.

But if you still want to sample it first, I have posted excerpts here, here, and here.  I have to admit, I have not yet excerpted the most Anglican-flavored passages of the novel (although you will surely notice a wry echo of the Book of Common Prayer in the first excerpt).  Some I cannot reveal without spoilers, but perhaps I will remedy that in part in due time.


Thanks again for your patience as I try to get the word out.  That is not easy to do with literary fiction, but I’ll leave that topic for another time. Your support is appreciated.

No comments: