Monday, June 30, 2014

A Good Morning for Freedom

One advantage of being curmudgeonly is that when good things actually do happen, they can be such a pleasant surprise.  I did not expect the Supreme Court to rule for non-union home heath workers or for Hobby Lobby.  I expected this to be a dark morning for freedom.  But, thanks be to God, I was wrong!

I will note that in both the Harris and Hobby Lobby rulings, four of the justices voted against constitutional freedom.  That confirms that we cannot allow the Senate and the Presidency to remain in the hands of Democrats, and best not allow establishment RINOs to control those institutions either.  We are too close to descending into an anti-constitutional tyranny from which we may never escape.


But for this morning, constitutional freedom has prevailed.  And, for that I am greatly thankful.

No comments: