Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Priorities


Soooo, there are a lot of “bumps in the road” happening in the Middle East and elsewhere in the world I’m sure.  But after Obama landed in New York yesterday for the UN General Assembly did he get busy meeting with world leaders?

No, he immediately went to meet with the lovely ladies of “The View.”

But surely he will spend today and tomorrow meeting with world leaders about all those bumps in the road, won’t he?  Well, uh . . .

The president will lay out a set of priorities for the U.N. General Assembly in a speech Tuesday morning, but he flies back to Washington a few hours later and then makes a campaign trip to Ohio on Wednesday.

Yes, I’m sure a Big Speech from The One is all the world needs from an American President.  That and his re-election.


MORE:  I think CNN and I actually agree on this. 

I better go lie down.

No comments: