Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The President Who Will Say Anything

I thought Bill Clinton had a surpassing talent for saying just about anything with a straight face (if with that smirk of his). But he has nothing on Obama.

I nearly fell off my chair laughing when I heard this during yesterday’s press conference (And I am surprised this hasn’t received much attention.):

That’s what the revenue debate is about. It’s not because I want to raise revenues for the sake of raising revenues, or I’ve got some grand ambition to create a bigger government.

Uh, then what the heck was Obamacare about? And the massive increase in spending? And increased regulation? The Obama Regime since Day One has been all about a “grand ambition to create a bigger government.”

And Obama has put that ambition over common sense economic policy, which is why we are in the fix we are in now.

No comments: