Wednesday, February 11, 2009

UK Labour Dhimmis Ban Geert Wilders from Entry

This is disgraceful and spineless.

It appears under the UK Labour government, appeasing Muslims is more important than freedom. An elected member of the Dutch Parliament invited to the House of Lords is banned from the country while the most vile sort of Islamofascists run riot with calls to behead opponents of Islam and the like.

I now think I perhaps should apologize to my forbearing readers for calling Britain under the Labour Party “Gulag UK.” For it seems “Caliph UK” might be more appropriate.

But, unlike UK Dhimmis, Mr. Wilders has a backbone. So he may make matters interesting:

Mr Wilders responded to the decision in fighting mood, telling Dutch media that he still intended to travel to London:“I’ll see what happens at the border. Let them put me in handcuffs.”

No comments: