Friday, October 10, 2008

The Rest of the Month (and REC General Council)

Good morning. I want to give my forbearing readers a heads-up on the rest of the month for this blog. I will be quite busy, so it is uncertain how much I will blog. So if I don’t post for a few days at a time, don’t be alarmed. But, as always, if sufficiently provoked, I will blog.

But more importantly, the week of October 20th, I will be attending the General Council of the Reformed Episcopal Church as a delegate. So I will be sure to make some reports from there. It should be an interesting Council, given this year’s developments with GAFCON and Common Cause, including a Common Cause leaders meeting this past week.

All prayers for the REC and for me would be appreciated. And thanks for putting up with me.

No comments: