Monday, September 22, 2008

Obama Lies Update

Barack Obama is running the most dishonest, sleazy presidential campaign in my memory at least. I’ve never been a fan of his, but even I am surprised by the depths to which he is plunging.

In a way, his campaign diving into the gutter is good news. For it shows they are scared of defeat . . . perhaps very scared. Take this ad, for example. It shows that Obama’s past support of post-abortion infanticide has indeed come back to bite him. And since the truth doesn’t reflect well on Obama, he lies. In addition, his saying McCain is running on a platform of banning abortion even in cases of rape and incest is a half-truth at best. The Republican Party platform might be interpreted that way (I’m not sure as I don’t know the exact language this year.), but that is certainly not McCain’s stand. And as if that’s not enough untruth, the ad Obama whines about is not even a McCain ad!

Meanwhile, Rush Limbaugh has taken Obama to task for that race-baiting Spanish language ad. I know not all my readers are fans of him, and I’m not a great fan either. But just read his column. It reveals well what a sleazy lie that ad is. It’s clear the ad intentionally rips statements completely out of context to race-bait for one thing.

And look what else the uniting New Age Messiah is doing – using that old Democrat tactic of fearmongering on Social Security. And like past Democrat attempts – surprise, surprise – it’s a big lie.

But as disgusting as Obama’s lies are, take heart. This is the sort of thing losers do.

No comments: