Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Obama Campaigns on . . . Abortion

The Obama campaign is running a radio ad on abortion.

OBAMA: I'm Barack Obama, candidate for president, and I approved this message.
VAL BARON: As a nurse practitioner with Planned Parenthood, I know abortion is one of the most difficult decisions a woman will ever make. I'm Val Baron. Let me tell you: If Roe v Wade is overturned, the lives and health of women will be put at risk. That's why this election is so important. John McCain's out of touch with women today. McCain wants to take away our right to choose. That's what women need to understand. That's how high the stakes are.
ANNCR: As president, John McCain will make abortion illegal. McCain says quote, "I do not support Roe v. Wade. It should be overturned." And listen to McCain's answer on Meet the Press:
RUSSERT: "A constitutional amendment to ban all abortions. You're for that?"
McCAIN: "Yes, sir."
VAL BARON: We can't let John McCain take away our right to choose. We can't let him take us back.
ANNCR: Paid for by Obama for America.

What are those lefties smoking?

I really do think we are seeing Psalm 7:15 in action. Picking Biden for Veep, dissing small towns again, and now campaigning on abortion.

I can’t see how this tactic can succeed, seeing how it brings more attention to Obama’s radical record on abortion. Abortion should be the last issue Obama would want to campaign on. But if that’s what he wants, bring it on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This "lives and health" of women is an absolute lie. I live in Alabama and I was told that before Roe V Wade, even in this Bible Belt state, one could get an abortion. The procedure was that an abortion had to be approved by a board of physicians for medical necessity.