Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Look Who’s Coming to Town!

I was amused to find out about certain visitors coming to my turf:

The [Windsor Continuation Group], which includes West Texas Bishop Gary Lillibridge, is next scheduled to meet in private session at the Diocese of West Texas’ Mustang Island Conference Center in Corpus Christi Dec. 15-19.

The conference center is on the beach about 20 minutes from here. I drive by there frequently. This news makes me wish I could be one of those sand colored lizards that frequent the dunes so I could sneak in their private meeting.

But that is not possible. So I ask my kind and hopefully devious readers – any ideas for scams to get into the WCG meeting?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See if you can get press credentials. You might not be able to get in but you can ask an uncomfortable question or two when they come out.