Monday, March 12, 2007

Church Womyn

Nothing can make me roll my eyes like groups of church womyn. You probably know what I mean: womyn who combine the shrill victim/warrior mentality of feminists with utter contempt for unborn children and traditional morality with the certain preachy self-righteousness of The Church Lady herself. They usually have names like Women of Faith or Church Women United or such.

By the way, when you hear “(Fill in the Blank) of Faith”, run! It’s usually any faith but the Christian faith.

Well, I came across this wonderful slightly snarky look at a certain meeting of Anglican womyn. It’s so wonderful, I’m glad it’s written by someone of a female orientation.

(And her blog as a whole is very well written, too.)


Oh. I just noticed. This is my 1000th post.

No comments: