Friday, September 03, 2004

follow-ups

It looks like I might have been charitable in predicting Kerry’s midnight speech would be petty.

Am I the only one that is tired of Kerry’s line that if you didn’t serve in the military, then you can’t criticize him on defense?

I wonder if those who have served their country in ways other than the military are beginning to feel quite insulted. I thought this attitude that you’re a lesser citizen if you don’t join the military died out long ago.

----------

I’ve been having some fun with my upcoming confirmation over at the Ship of Fools.

----------

I’m going to be in a big chess tournament in Plano this Labor Day weekend. So you might see me over at Christ Church, most likely at the 8am chapel service. But you probably won’t see me posting here much until Tuesday.

No comments: